...since I've written in this thing! Let's be honest, I'm a pretty pitiful blogger. But I have had so many people tell me that they love all my stories from kindergarten, so I wanted to try and start this back up again. That is why I started this thing, after all..to share the joy and laughs I experience everyday with everyone who doesn't spend their afternoons with 6 year olds :).
So here are a few quotes from today:
Mrs. Sims, do you know I. is my girlfriend? Yup, and she is never gonna get broken!!"
"Mrs. Sims, E. has a girlfriend! And they have a baby!"
T: "It is very bad if you get lent in your blood because the only thing that should be there is veins."
K: "What is lent?"
T: "THIS is lent!" (points to the top of her pencil)
I'll try to remember to post back soon...
So here are a few quotes from today:
Mrs. Sims, do you know I. is my girlfriend? Yup, and she is never gonna get broken!!"
"Mrs. Sims, E. has a girlfriend! And they have a baby!"
T: "It is very bad if you get lent in your blood because the only thing that should be there is veins."
K: "What is lent?"
T: "THIS is lent!" (points to the top of her pencil)
I'll try to remember to post back soon...
No comments:
Post a Comment