So I may or may not be the worst blogger ever. With everything else going on in my life, this is one of those things that easily takes the back burner. So many funny kindergarten words were spoken in the last several months...but of course, I didn't write them down. This week there are a few funny moments that stick out in my mind, so I decided that this post would just be a collection of randomness from my little friends. You're welcome.
"Mrs. Sims, my mom's name is Justina, but I just call her Mama."
--
"Guess what Mrs. Sims! I know how to say 'Ben10' in Spanish. Ben Diez!!"
--
"I have a pet worm, Mrs. Sims."
--
"Can you guess an animal that starts with a T, Mrs. Sims? I found one in my backyard."
--
For our Easter egg hunt, the students were allowed to get 7 eggs. One of my students returns with only 6 eggs. Here is a short conversation that followed: Me--"You only have 6 eggs, did you not want 7?" Student--"No, only 6. 7 is too many."
--
"I got an egg for you, Mrs. Sims. And you can give this one to Mr. Sims, too"
--
"Wanna see me break dance, Mrs. Sims?" (followed by quick movements of his arms back and forth and then jumping to the ground)
There are so many more...every day. But of course I cannot remember them at the moment. I will try to post again soon and get better about updating this thing!
"Mrs. Sims, my mom's name is Justina, but I just call her Mama."
--
"Guess what Mrs. Sims! I know how to say 'Ben10' in Spanish. Ben Diez!!"
--
"I have a pet worm, Mrs. Sims."
--
"Can you guess an animal that starts with a T, Mrs. Sims? I found one in my backyard."
--
For our Easter egg hunt, the students were allowed to get 7 eggs. One of my students returns with only 6 eggs. Here is a short conversation that followed: Me--"You only have 6 eggs, did you not want 7?" Student--"No, only 6. 7 is too many."
--
"I got an egg for you, Mrs. Sims. And you can give this one to Mr. Sims, too"
--
"Wanna see me break dance, Mrs. Sims?" (followed by quick movements of his arms back and forth and then jumping to the ground)
There are so many more...every day. But of course I cannot remember them at the moment. I will try to post again soon and get better about updating this thing!
No comments:
Post a Comment